• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Adobe Elements and Adobe Photoshop. Why is the support so poor?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a question to do with activation and deactivation of my software. I explained this clearly to the 'chat support'. Several times. And he managed to take over 15 minutes before he eventually understood it. He then cut me off.

Why is the support for this product so poor?

Adobe software is expensive. It's reasonable to expect a certain level of support.

If someone is reading this, my case ID is: 0189116515

Please have a look at the utter incompetence of this support. I now have to either go through this all again, I've wasted enough time on this, or just put up with the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do technical support people read these posts? I was sort of hoping that someone would get back to me.

It's almost as if Adobe don't care about the poor service they have provided me with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simong80157568  wrote

Do technical support people read these posts? I was sort of hoping that someone would get back to me.

It's almost as if Adobe don't care about the poor service they have provided me with.

From time to time a functionary employed by Adobe does post here, but it is not a replacement for 24-7 support.

Office locations

Corporate headquarters:

Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

Tel: 408-536-6000

If you are so inclined, consider escalating your frustration to above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go back to chat and ask for a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines