• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still waiting for a user code

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am still waiting for the code to be emailed so I can start using lightroom the only thing I can do is import

before I regestered for lightroom CC I used lightroom 5 I am beginning to wish I had not bothered now already been on a trip hoping to use lightroom CC and could not could this please be sorted out or I will cancel my account.

Regards,

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

As above - you do not need a Serial number for Creative Cloud Subscription.

You must install and Activate (Sign In ) Lightroom using the Creative Cloud Desktop App, with your User name and Password .

Some problems are fixed by the "Sign Out / Sign In" procedure in the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

See this page for help and other links-

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a user code to use Lightroom CC.

If you have subscribed, you just sign in with your Adobe ID and password and use the software. No other codes are required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I can not use develop

Regards

Andy

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, try Help > Sign Out

Then Help > Sign In

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this makes no difference still asking for serial number

Andy

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close Lightroom.

When you launch Lightroom, which screen do you see. Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shot is the

One with the flower on

It side purple flower

Andy

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No screenshot arrived in the forums. You cannot post a screenshot from a mobile device. You can only do so from the web forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clarify, did you PURCHASE an upgrade to Lightroom, or did you SUBSCRIBE to the Creative Cloud? If you purchased an upgrade then you need a serial number. If you subscribed then you need to install the Creative Cloud application manager and install your Lightroom and Photoshop from that application manager. You sign into the application manager using your Adobe ID and password, no serial number is involved. Also, please note that if you want to post screenshots they have to be done from a computer, using the website. Screenshots can not be posted from your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As above - you do not need a Serial number for Creative Cloud Subscription.

You must install and Activate (Sign In ) Lightroom using the Creative Cloud Desktop App, with your User name and Password .

Some problems are fixed by the "Sign Out / Sign In" procedure in the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

See this page for help and other links-

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines