• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contours are not visible

Engaged ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 2017 and when I use my bevel feature,  the contours seem to be hidden.  I know there are more  there but I can't get to them.  Can you help?

Thanks.

PS-11.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Reset your preferences and see if that fixes issues in your software.

Go to your preferences. Click on "Reset Preferences on Quit" button. Quit Photoshop. Restart Photoshop. Let me know if that fixes your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your preferences and see if that fixes issues in your software.

Go to your preferences. Click on "Reset Preferences on Quit" button. Quit Photoshop. Restart Photoshop. Let me know if that fixes your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When panels start to act up like this - which occasionally they can do then :

a. Try resetting the workspace. Go to the top right of the workspace and click on the down arrow. Choose reset from the menu.

If that does not work

b. Reset Preferences. Go to Preferences - General and click on "Reset Preferences on Quit". Click OK then close and restart Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like Katie was typing at the same time as me, but she obviously types faster . At least we gave the same answer

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Dave and Katie.

I did have to click on Reset Preferences on Quit and now the contours are back.  Now I've got a lot of preferences to reset!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines