• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Cancelled

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email that my subscription to Lightroom/Photoshop was cancelled unexpected. I've had a few issues of not being able to get into my Lightroom to edit a few times before, but SO confused why it has been cancelled? Anyone else has this problem (sidenote, I bought LR/PS through Amazon). Bad thing is I am trying to edit for family and I told them their photos would be ready by tomorrow! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Hopefully this link gets you to the correct page for making contact https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact/support.html

Click on the Lightroom badge then the button for the issue you're having. If you click enough buttons you get to telephone support number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact the Adobe support

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully this link gets you to the correct page for making contact https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact/support.html

Click on the Lightroom badge then the button for the issue you're having. If you click enough buttons you get to telephone support number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Who was the e-mail from? Was it from Adobe, or someone else? This sounds to me like phishing, but until we know the details, we can't be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines