• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline uses frame view-assigned intervals for markers even when in seconds view...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my timeline is in the seconds view and is using non-integer intervals... I realized when switching to frames that it's put the markers in natural spots for frame view... at 0, 500, 1000, 1500, etc. but then keeps those intervals in seconds view, so that I get 0, 16:20, 33:10... which are far less intuitive.

I seem to remember that when switching between views the intervals for markers would change to something more natural to that view, i.e. seconds view had more regular intervals of time, like 0, 15:00: 30:00, 45:00 etc.. How can I get the stops back at standard intervals of time? Is this a bug?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the zoom value for the timeline. I cannot reproduce your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines