• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Click Analyze to begin" appears in rendered output

Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using the latest AE, updated through Creative Cloud and latest AME on W10.

So I have this weird bug that my output file (after rendering by AME), includes the blue overlays from After Effects for Warp Stabilizer.

After rendering, and playing the video in Windows (native player) I see the blue overlays for every clip that had Warp Stabilizer enabled.

I cannot imagine this is not a bug..?

These blue overlays should not appear in the rendered video..

Thanks,

Brouns

Video playing in Windows.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

They would appear if your analysis is not complete. You can turn off the banner in the UI for the effect.

It is also almost always a good practice to use only the footage you are processing with warp stabilize in a comp, only run warp stabilize, then render a digital intermediate using a suitable visually lossless production codec so you can use that footage in another composition.

If you are compositing something in footage that is warp stabilized, like replacing something in the shot, then it's

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They would appear if your analysis is not complete. You can turn off the banner in the UI for the effect.

It is also almost always a good practice to use only the footage you are processing with warp stabilize in a comp, only run warp stabilize, then render a digital intermediate using a suitable visually lossless production codec so you can use that footage in another composition.

If you are compositing something in footage that is warp stabilized, like replacing something in the shot, then it's a good idea to NOT run warp stabilizer on the footage, but instead nest the composite with the tracked composite in a new comp and run Warp Stabilizer on the nested comp instead of the footage. Warp stabilizer is a CPU and system hog, the results bloat your project size, if you run out of cache there can be problems and it's generally finicky. If a shot is longer than 2 or 3 seconds I always create a DI and replace it in the production. I seldom if ever save a project that has a warp stabilized layer included in the project because it's just not reliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay clear.

I will approach it with more caution.

I just found it highly odd that a UI banner for AE appears in a final rendered MP4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is unusual but if Warp Stabilizer has not finished and AE is trying to process the stabilization in the background, which is the way the Adobe Media Encoder works, it makes sense to me that it could appear in a rendered project if the cached frames are lost or never rendered at full resolution. You are correct in calling it a bug. There should be a switch in the plug-in that won't let a render start until the processing is complete. If you got the processing banner in the render then the stabilizing didn't happen either and there's no provision in the software preventing a render from starting before all of the frames are rendered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the advanced section in the 3D tracker and click the window and hide the Warning Banner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines