• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best app/program for tee shirt design

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious which app is the most friendly to use, as well as best for designing tee graphics

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

I think it depends on the desired output.  But I would have to say Illustrator for vector artwork and Photoshop for raster art and/or a combination of the 2.   Talk to your t-shirt printer before you start so you get the exact specs required for best results.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it depends on the desired output.  But I would have to say Illustrator for vector artwork and Photoshop for raster art and/or a combination of the 2.   Talk to your t-shirt printer before you start so you get the exact specs required for best results.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy is correct- check with your perspective printer before you commit to an application. Many have preferred programs and will charge you if they need to convert an image to a program that is their choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A very good point.  Some professional printers are fussy about which software and version they want you to use.    My print guy  doesn't have Creative Cloud so I make accommodations to fit the versions of software he uses.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines