• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Mac - Desktop Sign In Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom CC 2015 for Mac and Lightroom Mobile for my iPhone and iPad. It worked great for more than a year. However, in the last week or two, I have not been able to log into Lightroom mobile on my Mac. The sign in feature/window won’t even appear.

On my Mac, I have confirmed that I have all the latest cloud updates. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom. All to no avail.

Any ideas for how I can re-establish the connection for Lightroom mobile on my Mac?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Hi Sachin,

I assume you are using the version 6.0. However, for sync to work, you must be atleast on version 6.5 (2015.5). The latest version available now is CC 2015.10.1

I will forward this to the tech support team, who will help you in this regard.

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Creative Cloud app working for you? I've had a sign in issue in the past when it stopped working for me.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud desktop app has been working for me. However, I just attempted to sign out and then sign back into the app to see it that resolved anything on the Lightroom end. In that process, I discovered that the desktop app will not allow me to even sign out. I am attempting to repair the desktop app. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing out and signing back into the Creative Cloud desktop app did not resolve the issue with logging into Lightroom mobile on the desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Creative Cloud Manager are you on? 4.0.1.188 is the current version. You can check this by clicking on the gear icon to the right side of the CCM window and then select preferences. If it isn't the current version -  quit all Adobe apps and update it. Then try to sign out of your Lr app and sign back in.

Another question, do you have more than one catalog? Only one catalog can be synced to Lr Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the 4.0.1.18 version of Creative Cloud Manager. I also only have one catalog for LR. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a screenshot of the left column especially.  If go to preferences Does it say you are logged in to lightroom mobile? Can you screenshot that too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded screenshots of the Creative Cloud (v 4.0.1.188) preferences menu showing that I'm logged in. I also included screenshots with the LR Help menu showing I'm logged in there as well. The last screenshot is the LR Preferences menu showing that I'm not logged in. The last one is where the problem lies. I am unable to get the login there to work.

CC - Preferences Menu.png

LR - Help Menu.png

LR - Preferences.png

One other nugget of information... the LR version:  CC 2015 [1014445]. The Creative Cloud desktop app says the version is the latest even though the Adobe site says the latest is 2015.10.

Hopefully, this will help trigger some suggestions and/or possible solutions for resolving the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you tap on the Join button?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following an LR Buy redirect, the Join button takes me to the Creative Cloud Photography page (Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan). It shows that I am already logged into that page. I can download LR that ultimately launches the Creative Cloud desktop app that says LR is already downloaded.

Screenshot 2017-05-07 10.37.54.png

Separately, the Sign In button in LR does nothing (no login window or screen appears in the foreground or background; nor does it launch a web browser). The Learn More button works and launches a "Getting Started" info web page on Adobe.com.

Screenshot 2017-05-07 10.36.37.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If tapping on the Join button is taking you to a Buy Now page online that would imply that you don't have an active account. Did your purchase plan have a one-year limit? If you can't sign out or in and Join takes you to a buy now page it looks like your account is up for renewal. Where did you purchase your CC plan?

Check under your CC Manager gear icon and go to Manage Account to verify status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am on a one-year plan purchased through Adobe that renews on May 27th. The credit card and expiration are current. So there should not be any issues with the license.

I also tried logging out of LR and back into the app. I still cannot get LR mobile to let me log in.

I appreciate all the help. Is it time to contact Adobe support for assistance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try closing out of all Adobe apps. Then open the activity monitor and force quit CC Manager. Then restart your mac, launch or open CC Manager if it doesn't open on its own. Sign out and then sign in again. Then open Lightroom and then under your Catalog name try to sign in to Lightroom Mobile.

Or contact support.

Please let us know how this gets sorted. If the above test doesn't work I am thinking that your CC Manager may for some strange reason need to be uninstalled and reinstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have same problem as Pete. The only difference is that I am using Lr 5.7.

The Lr mobile was working just fine, I had synced many images and I could work on them on the go. But now I'm just not able to sign in. The sign-in window just goes grey.

The CC app on my desktop is Version 3.8.0.310

My Mac OS is V 10.8.5

Now I don't know if it is due to a stand-alone Lr version, it was working just fine a few months back. I have not gone to CC version as my OS needs to be updated and I don't know if the hardware will take the latest from Apple.

I know im mostly wasting money by not using CC but im hoping there is a way to fix it without an upgrade.

If it helps i can send the Diagnostic Log file.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue on my Mac. I cannot sign into Lightroom mobile.

Did the Adobe Support solve the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the Photography Plan and Lightroom on Mac is giving the same issue as everyone else. I have the absolute latest version as downloaded from the creative cloud app, but when I click on the Get started with Lightroom Mobile > Signin button, nothing happens. I don't see any login dialogs or anything. I've tried using the CC Cleaner tool to clean up and reinstall but to no avail.

Here's my diagnostic log from Lightroom if it helps.

Lightroom Sync Diagnostic Log

Generated: 2017-07-03T20:15:10+0530

App has been running for 236 seconds (3 minutes, 56 seconds).

This information will be used by Adobe engineers to help diagnose the problem you are reporting.

Table of Contents

1. Platform Description
  2. HTTP Client : ( unknown )
  3. HTTP Client : LmModelsThread.lua
  4. HTTP Client Imp: WFHttpClientImp.lua
  5. Messaging Processors
  6. Activity Center UI
  7. Lightroom mobile Login

Platform Description

• getAppDeviceClass: mac
  • getAppIdentifier: Lightroom
  • getAppName: Adobe Lightroom
  • getAppVersion: 6.0
  • getBranchName: master
  • getBuildTarget: Release
  • getDeviceManufacturer: Apple
  • getDeviceModel: Mac
  • getOS: MacOSX
  • getOSVersion: 10.12.
  • isAndroid: false
  • isCocoa: true
  • isConstrainedMemoryDevice: false
  • isDebug: false
  • isDesktop: true
  • isHighDPIDevice: false
  • isMac: true
  • isPhone: false
  • isProduction: false
  • isProfile: false
  • isRelease: true
  • isTablet: false
  • isTornado: false
  • isiOS: false
  • isiPad: false
  • isiPhone: false

HTTP Client : ( unknown )

• connections:
    • 1: uploadsRequested
    • 2: uploadsDispatched
    • 3: downloadsRequested
    • 4: downloadsDispatched
  • timings:
    • 1: GET
    • 2: PUT
  • totalHttpTime: 0

HTTP Client : LmModelsThread.lua

• connections:
    • 1: uploadsRequested0.002.00
    • 2: uploadsDispatched0.002.00
    • 3: downloadsRequested0.002.00
    • 4: downloadsDispatched0.002.00
  • timings:
    • 1: GET0.000.345
    • 2: PUT0.000.968
  • totalHttpTime: 2.657635380001

HTTP Client Imp: WFHttpClientImp.lua

• counts:
    • 1: GET0.002.00
    • 2: PUT0.002.00
  • timings:
    • 1: GET0.000.344
    • 2: PUT0.000.953

Messaging Processors

• LmModelsThread.lua: GC size = 2441K (after GC = 2201K), peak size = 2441K
  • WFHttpClientImp.lua: GC size = 1368K (after GC = 1320K), peak size = 1368K
  • WFDiagnosticLogImp.lua: GC size = 1289K (after GC = 1272K), peak size = 1289K
  • AgKSSystemNotificationsImp.lua: GC size = 1230K (after GC = 1195K), peak size = 1230K
  • KSKeychainServiceImp.lua: GC size = 1194K (after GC = 1193K), peak size = 1194K

Activity Center UI

• loginDialog:
    • navigateSteps: (empty table)
  • ozTokens:
    • deviceTokenForCatalogCalls: (empty table)
    • storeTokenCalls: (empty table)
  • serverStatus: (empty table)
  • userInfo:
    • daysRemainingInTrial: false
    • hasValidConnectionToOz: false
    • hideSyncPrompt: false
    • isLoggedIn: false
    • isSyncingUserInfo: false
    • shouldSyncUserInfo: true
    • syncCollectionsByDefault: false

Lightroom mobile Login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here Sachin.

Adobe has perfect payment gateways and policies for themselves, but just

try contacting them with a problem and they'll keep sending you from one

digital pillar to another post.

Just coz we have basic plan there's no customer support. And these Apple

type geniuses have nothing to help us with.

I guess you should put out this query in every possible forum and maybe

someone will give a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your creative cloud manager is not up to date. The current version is 4.1.1.202. If you have the same problem after updating uninstall and reinstall CCM.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As expected, this answer is not helpful. I just downloaded and installed the newest version from https://creative.adobe.com/de/products/download/creative-cloud – zero improvement. The sign-in window does not appear while the "Get started with Lightroom mobile" window disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reboot your computer.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just did. Still the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, these are exactly my thoughts.

I'm a new customer and I'm facing a problem that apparently many other people have as well.

The software is not working as intended, which means it's a bug, but Adobe has nothing better to do than to charge off our accounts.

Seriously, I'm paying for something that I CANNOT USE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agreed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sachin,

I assume you are using the version 6.0. However, for sync to work, you must be atleast on version 6.5 (2015.5). The latest version available now is CC 2015.10.1

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I assume you are using the version 6.0 (2015.0). However, for sync to work, you must be atleast on version 6.5 (2015.5). The latest version available now is CC 2015.10.1

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines