• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot un-check "Center Vertically on Slide" in 2017

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the Center Vertically on slide option in Modify>Align, but then decided i want to position it differently. It will not let me un-check the option or select another option (everything else is grayed out). is this just a bug? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troy,

Can you go to windows-->Align Panel and select that setting again to un-check it(Though it is not intuitive). Once you do that select the object and try to move. To use other settings, add another object, multi select both the objects.

Thanks,

Sankaram 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that does not work either. Will just have to delete the text box and add another one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not delete, just cut content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I cut the contents and pasted them into a new Test Caption. You can't just cut and past the same Text Caption because it retains the settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have attached a video demonstrating checking and unchecking of the Alignment option. Please see if this solves your issue:

https://youtu.be/q3kPTHLw7jI

Thanks

Mohana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources