• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Premiere Elements 15 onto my Windows 10 machine a while ago and today is the first time I've used it. When I import videos there seems to be no sound from my speakers, I have used version 10 of this software for a while now and regularly use Magix Movie Edit Pro so I am a little familiar. It doesn't seem to matter which format MP4, WMV or anything else just no sound.

I can see the audio track in the timeline but nothing from the speakers any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you played with the settings in the Preferences/Audio Hardware? Usually changing them will get the sound working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you installed PRE 15 a while ago, check and see if there are any updates. Also, did you update Windows to 10 after or before installation?

Finally, try this. When I first import my videos onto the Timeline, I get no audio, but if I wait a while, it comes on and appears in the "wave image' form. So try, import, go have a cup of coffee, come back and see if you have your sound. Use an old video file that you know works with PRE in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines