• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile on iOS - Export to Camera Roll Maxes out at 15 photos

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the same issue? I recently changed my workflow to use the LR Mobile camera instead of my native iPhone camera. This way everything stays in Lr Mobile. However, I must have these same pictures in my Camera Roll to post to social media. So now I export to Camera Roll after I'm done editing in LRM. I recently noticed that there is a maximum of 15 pictures one can export to the Camera Roll. Why would Adobe set this limit so low. If I shoot and edit 100 pictures, this requires 7 exports to get them all to my CR.

Would anyone else mind testing this to see if they have the same maximum?

If so, I am going to ask Adobe to increase the limit to something more reasonable, like 50 or 100.

Thanks,

Darrell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started editing my photos on Lightroom (holiday) and came up with this problem too.

I don't want to sync the photos to my desktop, I want to export as many photos I want to the camera roll at Max ress. It's annoying rendering 15 at a time when I have 100+ edits.

It's been 5 months since this post and the problem persists. Please let us export!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on my iPad running iOS 11.3. When I hit the share button -> save to files - I can max choose 15 photos (I want to export 500 files to my Synology NAS)

I wonder who’s fault it is (maybe it is an IOS/apple thing rather than a problem with lightroom). Can anyone from Adobe answer this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank,

You can vote for the feature request and comment here.......

Lightroom mobile: Ability to export more than 15 photos at a time | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

If you read Josh Haftel's (from Adobe) comment in that same thread it may provide you with some answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines