Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ring light effect

Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to achieve the same effect as when using a ring light?

It makes a huge difference in pictures. I included an example, the only difference between the left and right is the ring light - no changes in camera filters or photo editing. Is there any tutorial lesson or guide how to make such transformation without using any of optional equipment. Thanks in advance!

ring_light.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

I don't at all understand why people are going for this effect, but here is a nice tutorial.

I would even say that in some cases this method provides more flexibility in comparison with using a real ring light. For sure it takes more time but at least you can save some money.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't at all understand why people are going for this effect, but here is a nice tutorial.

I would even say that in some cases this method provides more flexibility in comparison with using a real ring light. For sure it takes more time but at least you can save some money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines