• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Program for UI design??

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had high hopes for Adobe XD but as I can't animate elements on a screen it is no good to me. I'm not sure where to post this question so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I create GUIs for handheld devices often with bespoke screen sizes and resolutions e.g. A medical device for checking swab samples.

Often I need to show animations e.g. animated image showing a user how to insert swab correctly (not available in XD)

and page transitions (not available in Muse).

I need to quickly prototype to share with clients or for user trials.

What program can I use to create quick prototypes that I can import video, animations and Photoshop layered graphics into? Does it exist?!

Previously I used Edge into which I brought video files, animations and photoshop graphics but it is no longer available. I currently use Axure for flow diagrams but for prototypes it requires too much coding for bespoke animations.

I use Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and have even tried PowerPoint and Acrobat as quick prototyping tools.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

I have a feeling that you can achieve your workflow through Adobe Animate, especially if Edge Animate worked for you previously. The concepts are pretty much the same and your learning curve shouldn't be much if you have a moderate level of expertise with Edge.

What is Animate CC? |

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a feeling that you can achieve your workflow through Adobe Animate, especially if Edge Animate worked for you previously. The concepts are pretty much the same and your learning curve shouldn't be much if you have a moderate level of expertise with Edge.

What is Animate CC? |

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines