• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask settings (values) not showing

Enthusiast ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have masks, but when I click on the "Mask Opacity" setting for a mask, it isn't showing the value of the opacity setting anywhere. When I click on "Mask Feather" or "Mask Expansion" it also isn't showing the value of the setting anywhere (eg. so I could change it). I had it showing earlier but it's not showing now. I've tried going to "window->workplace->reset standard" but it still doesn't show. Any ideas please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017
why doesn't everything reset back to normal when I click "workplace->reset standard"?

reset workspace does not reset the columns in the timeline. simply add the switches column by clicking on the timeline options (#1) or right click on the columns header (#2)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have hidden one of the columns in the timeline. Read up on how to manage the timeline panel or just right click in the at the top the columns and see what is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. If I've hidden something, why doesn't everything reset back to normal when I click "workplace->reset standard"?

mask-settings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why doesn't everything reset back to normal when I click "workplace->reset standard"?

reset workspace does not reset the columns in the timeline. simply add the switches column by clicking on the timeline options (#1) or right click on the columns header (#2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. The expanding switches option brought it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines