• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer user comments from one shared prototype to another

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that if you share a prototype and people leave comments online, and then you "share again" to update the screens in that prototype, the comments stay intact. 

But if you update the prototype and share it to a new link (because you don't want to overwrite the old prototype, you want to keep it available for testing or maybe for historical reference), there will not be any comments since it's considered a new prototype.

My question is whether there is any way to transfer (or export or download) all the user comments from one prototype and then add them to the new prototype, since the comments may contain useful information for developers such as style formatting or rules for how to build certain interface pieces that pertain to all prototypes and it's tedious to have to copy and paste them from an old link to a new link?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this feature is available yet, and I couldn't find a feature request on the XD feature request page Adobe XD: Feature Requests: Hot (1048 ideas) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

If you don't find a similar request here either, I suggest creating your request. The team can prioritize the request based on the traction it gets.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines