• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing photos

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a 128 GB Lexar SD card, placed it in my Fujifilm XT2, took a few photos and tried to download it into Lightroom.  The dialog from Light room said:  "The files are not recognized by the raw format support in Lightroom."  When I tried a photo in my older Fujifilm inepix S, there was no problem, but that was probably a jpeg file [I don't think I can do raw in that camera.]

Any suggestions or comments?

Thank you so much,

John N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

The Fujifilm X-T2 requires LR CC 2015.6 / 6.6 or later: Cameras supported by Camera Raw

To find out which version you're running, do Help > System Info.  If you're running an earlier version, you need to update it (the latest version is CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1): Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Fujifilm X-T2 requires LR CC 2015.6 / 6.6 or later: Cameras supported by Camera Raw

To find out which version you're running, do Help > System Info.  If you're running an earlier version, you need to update it (the latest version is CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1): Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines