• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe capitivate 3

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2008 Oct 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please how I can extend trial version of the Capitivate for next 2 week.

Please help
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2008 Oct 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If your trial version of Captivate has expired then I am afraid all you can do is install the software on another machine.

Best - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only one machine , So where I can contact thru online to extend my trial period for 2week . Just to understand the features . Please reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, polachan

Sorry, but Adobe only provides the 30 days with which to try it out. Once its over, its over. I'm doubtful support will offer any help here as if they allowed any extensions, one could theoretically keep extending and extending forever and never have to buy the product to use it.

Your issue is one I regularly encounter. If you install trial software where you know you are limited on time, you really need to make every effort to use the time allotted. Personally, I'm guilty of "multitasking" where I might have 15 minutes today, an hour next week, half an hour the week after and maybe an hour the week after that. Then BOOM! I've only actually used the product for about three hours, not 30 days.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting story.

When I downloaded the trial version onto my laptop, it told me it had 30 days left in the trial for about 6 weeks (and I used it just about every working day). Then, all of a sudden that changed to 2 days, 1 day, expired.

Mind you, my company had already bought me the full version well before the 30 days was finished.

But there you go. I don't know why, but it lasted an extra 2 weeks for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Kerry

A few months back there was some issue with the trial. If memory serves, Adobe issued some sort of fix that made the trial work for roughly 60 days instead of the normal 30 to circumvent issues. I'm thinking perhaps you may have been one of the "lucky" recipients of this patched version.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources