• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected image without objective reasons

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to file a complaint against the inspector who rejected my photos with a signature AESTHETIC AND COMMERCIAL appeal of the IMAGE please write the address to whom to complain about biased inspector

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

I can assure you there is no bias in our moderation team. The process can be subjection and I understand it can be frustrating to have your content rejected. It is an important part of the process however and it's a great opportunity to learn and grow as a contributor. As was mentioned above, post an example in the critique forum and ask for some impartial feedback from other contributors. It's hard to look at our own work through impartial eyes at times so that may help.

Better luck next time,

Ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

The other microstock sites don't seem to have very much of a high standard compared to Adobe. So when one image is accepted - let's say at Shutterstock, or iStock and then rejected here, the submitter feels mortally wounded!

I think that irony is that, Adobe may reject a crap photo, and the submitter submits it to Shutterstock, it gets accepted and sells for .015c

- or lower! At least here the lowest is .25c

Adobe is about photography and is aimed at the photography market - I  guess - not jus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to get the community's opinion on it, you could post an example or two of your images in the Stock Contributor Critique​ forum. It might help to get other eyes on it so you can get feedback in a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can assure you there is no bias in our moderation team. The process can be subjection and I understand it can be frustrating to have your content rejected. It is an important part of the process however and it's a great opportunity to learn and grow as a contributor. As was mentioned above, post an example in the critique forum and ask for some impartial feedback from other contributors. It's hard to look at our own work through impartial eyes at times so that may help.

Better luck next time,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[inappropriate remark]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can tell you, we have no need to "learn and grow" as students of Adobe! You've got a screw loose if you think that something such as "focus" is "subjective."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contribute to some of the many others like Shutterstock or Pond -- Much more professional and they have a larger customer base anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other microstock sites don't seem to have very much of a high standard compared to Adobe. So when one image is accepted - let's say at Shutterstock, or iStock and then rejected here, the submitter feels mortally wounded!

I think that irony is that, Adobe may reject a crap photo, and the submitter submits it to Shutterstock, it gets accepted and sells for .015c

- or lower! At least here the lowest is .25c

Adobe is about photography and is aimed at the photography market - I  guess - not just a random place for a collection of pics and videos! Therefore the expectations are different and hence a higher standard. Adobe is not Flickr!!! It is not a social media site of sharing pics!

(or maybe I have misunderstood and the internet is ONLY about sharing and social media these days)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rejects excellent pics and claims they are out of focus. Blind

moderators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

eboepple  wrote

Adobe rejects excellent pics and claims they are out of focus. Blind

moderators.

Would you care to share one of your images in a thread in this forum for us to take a peek at? That way we can agree with you and/or give you tips for ways to get it through the Adobe system. Sometimes it's just a matter of the right keywords!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines