Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to key position of object

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am new to Muse and trying to practice by building websites I see online. One effect that I have been trying to figure out how to do, is to lock a object to the page while I scroll. I cant seem to figure out how to do this.

This link is an example of the site.

http://melaniedaveid.com/

For example, how this persons manages to keep the "About" part stationary, while the text on right continues to scroll.

Thanks heaps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

This is done with scrolleffects on the right hand side-menu-panel:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 17.33.50.png

Be aware that this works only with fixed width breakpoints.

Unfortunately you cannot achieve the exact same effect, that an element stays for a while and then keeps on moving.

You can start to move and stop an element at a certain point, or you can start with a static element that leaves some time, scrolling up.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is done with scrolleffects on the right hand side-menu-panel:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 17.33.50.png

Be aware that this works only with fixed width breakpoints.

Unfortunately you cannot achieve the exact same effect, that an element stays for a while and then keeps on moving.

You can start to move and stop an element at a certain point, or you can start with a static element that leaves some time, scrolling up.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Muse, you can only partially do what is on the site of your example. Use the scroll effects. Note - Scrolling effects do not work at flexible breakpoints.

Information on the effects of scrolling can be found here Add scroll effects to your Adobe Muse website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines