• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Media Fails no Error

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a video from Premiere, but it does not create the correct output. It appears to complete correctly, but the video file is 0KB.

I am trying to convert 1hrs worth of GoPro video into H.264 format to reduce the size. The different sections of the video have been successfully imported into Premiere and I then use the export media option with H.264.

After about 1.5 hours of processing, with the % complete slowly increasing it finishes but there is just a 0KB mp4 files and a 13KB mp4.xmp file. I expect the output to be about 4-5GB.

The first time I tried it, I exported to the same directory as the project file. The second time I tried a separate disk, but the same thing happened. I have also noticed that several GB of my hard disk has been consumed, but I don't know where.

Questions:

1. How can I tell what the failure is as there is no error message?

2. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

3. Where might the temporary files be stored that have consumed capacity on my HD.

Cheers

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ian,

I am sorry that you are not able to export your video from Premiere Pro.

Please attach a screenshot of the Export Settings window. How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

How much of empty space you have available? Try exporting your sequence with different export settings.

Where might the temporary files be stored that have consumed capacity on my HD.

That could be the Media Cache accumulated in your HD, please check this FAQ and clean all of the Media Cache.

FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines