• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR MOBILE EXPIRE ISSUES 18072017

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run an Creative Cloud account which should entitle me to LR Mobile and up until I updated the app today all was working fine. Since the update today I am being told that my "trial period" has expired and I can no longer access it. In LR itself on my desktop I also getting an expired message and therefore cannot sync.

My account seem to be up to date with my next payment due in August therefore there should be no reason for this expiry message.

I have logged out of everything and logged back in again but no resolution. 

I have uninstalled the app and reloaded but no joy.

I have shut everything down and restarted but nothing.

Surely the fact I am up to date on payment and LR Mobile is part of that package this should not be happening.

Can anyone assist with this issue please?

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Looks like I have resolved the issue.  I logged out of everything again and back in and it seems to be resolved.  Strange but good.

Thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logging into LR using the exact same userID that you used when you purchased LR CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logging in with my email and password on both the desktop, the CC panel and on the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you need to discuss this with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like I have resolved the issue.  I logged out of everything again and back in and it seems to be resolved.  Strange but good.

Thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines