Expand my Community achievements bar.

Resolution Issue In components

Level 2

Hi

We have developed a component called anchor link component, below is the functionality details.

1. Chapter Navigation Component will allow display of links to content area locations as defined by the Chapter Navigation Anchor Link Component.
  2. Anchor Links and Link Name will be authored in the Chapter Navigation Anchor Link Component.
  3. component will scan the current page for anchor links that have be flagged in the Chapter Navigation Anchor Link Component as "Chapter Navigation Eligible".
  4. The component locks to the top of the browser window.
  5. The highlighted link in the component changes to match the content area being viewed.
  6. The anchor section the user is viewing is highlighted with an underline and font color change.

Instead of manual scrolling when i click on the link it points to the appropriate content.

Chapter navigation Component is placed at the top of the page and we will provide the links to it using chapter navigation anchor link component, The main functionality is component locks to the top of the browser window and the highlighted link in the component changes to match the content area being viewed, anchor section the user is viewing is highlighted with an underline and font color change.

Problem the links are getting highlighted at high resolution like 1600*900 but when i go to lower resolutions it is not working as expected, like at 1024 width, when you click on a chapter navigation  near the right edge, it selects the nav to the right of it.

Image 1

At High resolution(1600*900), When i click on Driver Monitoring It is taking me to the appropriate content and The link is getting highlighted.

1251929_pastedImage_7.png

Image 2

At Low Resolution(1024) when i click on Driver monitoring it is not taking me to appropriate content and the link is not getting highlighted.

Now I clicked on Driver Monitoring but Radar is highlighted it is happening in lower resolution less tah (1600*900), at high resolution it is working fine.

1251930_pastedImage_8.png

Please help..

3 Replies

Employee

Charant2010807 I am sorry but which Adobe product or service is your inquiry in relation too?

Employee

Thanks Charant2010807.

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Experience Manager forum.