• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighting Effects No Control Handles

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Lighting Effects in PS CC 2017 on my Late 2015 Mac desktop running Mac OSSierra 10.12.15 with AMD Radeon R9 M395 and graphics processor checked in PS preferences, I can access no control handles in the preview screen that appears no matter which preset or specific lights I select so I am unable to move and re-size these lights.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Just tried my Lighting Effects and noticed I had no handles too.

I tried View menu > Show > All and the handles came back. I did have to uncheck the grid in View > show, but all is well.

Mid 2012 MBP/OSX 10.12.5/CC 2017.1.1

See if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried my Lighting Effects and noticed I had no handles too.

I tried View menu > Show > All and the handles came back. I did have to uncheck the grid in View > show, but all is well.

Mid 2012 MBP/OSX 10.12.5/CC 2017.1.1

See if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Although Show All is now grayed out, and various other Show items selected, it now seems to work after I fooled around with Show choices a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know. If someone else has the same problem, this at least will be one sure idea to try.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines