• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop Tool Switches to Zoom Mode

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to adjust any side of an image with the crop tool, it switches to zoom mode and closes the crop tool.  I have the latest update for Lightroom.  Is there some setting that I need to change.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Hi Visjohn,

Please update Lightroom to its latest update Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available also, you may try resetting Lightroom preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

For resetting Lightroom preferences, refer the document: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Visjohn,

Please update Lightroom to its latest update Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available also, you may try resetting Lightroom preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

For resetting Lightroom preferences, refer the document: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have CC 2015.12 and something like this just started happening. When I pinch or stretch, it defaults to negative zoom, no matter what I change, and the brushes act as the zoom tool.

I have reset all the preferences. I have rebooted. This is very frustrating, and in addition the tools not working

MacOS 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines