• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Resolution

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i created my muse on my laptop of 1366 x 768 resolution and everything was fine but when i open the same website on 1920 x 1080 resolution laptop my sideshow image dont show all the pictures full its cut some aspect of the image. please any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post the url for this site... a .muse file is another option but without one or the other we can't help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the website showing on 1366 x 768 resolution laptop

1366.JPG

1920.JPG

This is the website showing on on 1920 x 1080 resolution laptop i can see the face. why is it so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

victora46577279  wrote

why is it so?

because one is square and the other is rectangle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are rectangle, when i saw capturing it i could see all but the same. rectangle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

192.JPG

This is the website showing on on 1920 x 1080 resolution laptop i can see the face

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use those scrubbers in your muse for moving between breakpoints, AND have these double arrows at the breakpoints bar showing outside <<website>> instead of >>website<< you could easily detect "why is it so?"

Simply move those scrubbers far out, how you set up your website in width (1250? or 1400?) .

As far as I experienced so far, you have to add one more breakpoint at least (1900) for this picture to show up like you desire.

You could leave all the rest as it is at the smaller breakpoint, so not too much work, I hope?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your solution it work on 1920 x 1080 resolution laptop but when i open the site on 1366 x 768 resolution laptop it shows bigger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. am trying it now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don’t you give us a link as uwe​ already asked for?  Why do you force us to guess and write post after post to get some insights?

I assume, your problem is absolutely clear: You filled (-> guessing) an rectangle/Page/browser background (-> guessing) with an image. If the browser window gets bigger the image does too, because it scales proportionally, and therefore „bleeds“ outside the visible area. This is normal, but can be avoided. To advise, we really need more information. One of these infos: a link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even Ussnorway​ asked for a link. Maybe it´s a secret? But I guess Günter Heißenbüttel​, he just doesn`t has a .muse so far and a link either.

Summertime and the living is easy (mein Vater heisst Richard und meine Mutter sieht gut aus ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am still working on the site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using the standard slide show widget. This widget isn’t fully responsive for now (just wait for the next major release of Muse!)

An actually „out of the box" slideshow has only 2 „responsive" features:

• Full screen (you don’t want that)

• Scale to browser width. In this case the hero is scaled vertically (not proportionally!) to browser width, while the image within its container scales proportionally This causes the behaviour you are experiencing: The image gets cropped within its container.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prepare the images in Photoshop exactly the same height as your slideshow and a width of 1920 or slightly larger.

8633a831d4.png

be7fd2dc2a.png

da080b25c9.gif

Council. Never use words such as a banner, teaser, advertisement and other commercial words in the names of files and pictures. Files with such names can be blocked by browser plug-ins like AddBlock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks i will try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, thanks for helping!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines