• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro Polygonal Lasso Tool

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought a new Surface Pro computer because I need to be more mobile. Running PS CS6 got it all setup but for some reason the polygonal lasso tool does not work. The free form lasso works *though slight delay* but the alt button combo that turns freeform into polygonal while making a selection also does not work. These tools I use extensively in my color work and if they dont work they kind of make this computer setup worthless. Would appreciate Adobes or anyones help on this as I need it solved ASAP or I need to take this thing back for a refund. Chris Cox I know you're out there, buddy, lend me your advice!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Chris Cox I know you're out there, buddy, lend me your advice!

Chris Cox does supposedly not work for Adobe anymore and I have not seen activity of his on this Forum in a while.

As Photoshop CS6 is obsolete you will likely not be getting support from Adobe on this.

Also you did not give the specifics like the exact versions of Photoshop and OS, drivers, hardware, …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines