• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat XI Standard

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7 & Adobe Acrobat XI Standard.  Everything was working fine last Thursday but when I returned to work this morning I could not open any of the pdf files in my email.  I tried to open the program and it would not open either.  I uninstalled and reinstalled using the disk I purchased years ago.  I still cannot click on the files in my email and have them print or open.  When I try to open the program it also will not open.  Sometimes when I click on a saved pdf file, I can get it to open but most times the file will not open.  The only message that's popped up on the screen is that there already a file open and I need to save it before exiting.  I tried right clicking on the icon on my desktop and choosing open.  This does not work.  I tried to use the "trouble shoot compatibility" when I right click on desktop icon, but I can't get the problem fixed.

Thanks in advance for the help!! 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Uninstall the application, run this tool (Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs ), install it once more, install all the available updates, and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall the application, run this tool (Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs ), install it once more, install all the available updates, and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines