• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this possible to get lasted save version of Photoshop?

Engaged ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Is this possible to get lasted save version of Photoshop?

-yajiv

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you mean? The version of Photoshop itself or a saved file or …?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Actually, I need to get/show last saved photoshop version(CS6/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 2017) when I opened file in Photoshop. 

-yajiv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

natrev  wrote

Hi Chris,

Actually, I need to get/show last saved photoshop version(CS6/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 2017) when I opened file in Photoshop. 

-yajiv

You  can most likely use JavaScript filesystem support to get date and time a the file was last written.  In ptotshop look at the documents metadata see if the metadata had ever been modified by a Photoshop version. if it were in may not be the version that you are currently running the data the file was written could also be the result of some other application rather than Photoshop. If the application preserved all metadata.  The latest version of Photoshop that looked at the files may be different then the version that once wrote the file.  I also do not know if Adobe updated the Photoshop version in the metadata when Photoshop open a document. The metadata in memory does not have the be the same as what is written in the files that is currently on disk.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines