• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Cannot import RAW files from D7500

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought my brand new Nikon D7500, and I haven't been able to transfer the raw files into lightroom. I am on Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 and Camera RAW 9.10.1. Does anyone know how to fix this/get RAW support for the D7500?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Hi All,

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 has been released and now supports this camera. Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

You'll have to join the queue of D7500 owners waiting for Raw support. Adobe has not updated Lightroom or Camera Raw support for that camera yet. Probably in the next update.

Similar posts:

Nikon D7500 RAW files not opening in Photoshop or Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One (probably unapproved) way to load the files in Lightroom is to use exiftool to change the file data to a supported camera. After you have downloaded and installed exiftool run a command like:

exiftool -model="NIKON D500" *.NEF

You should then be able to import the files to Lightroom. You should work on copies of your original files in case you mess things up and be aware that unexpected results might occur in Lightroom, but at least it should get you started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! The exiftool and your command line works for me. Note that the exiftool.exe file need to be in the same folder as the NEF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 has been released and now supports this camera. Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Nikon Capture NX-D in the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my Sony RX10 MK 3. Cannot import raw files to Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today, the RAW from the Sony RX10 Mk3 cannot be read by any Adobe software. You need to use the software that came with the camera to convert the RAW to TIF and then import the TIF into Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom classic It is supposed to suppost my 7500, but the  exported images always have a reddish hazy cast.  I  find the same with Photshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I have lightroom classic It is supposed to suppost my 7500, but the  exported images always have a reddish hazy cast.  I  find the same with Photshop."

THis is a new topic, it does not belong in this thread. Please start a new thread, and state your problem from scratch. Make sure you state your version NUMBER of Lightroom, your operating system version NUMBER, and show screen captures of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines