Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 unstable map issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After installing the latest version of Lightroom I experience an unstable map display. Once shown, the map remains visible, but as soon as I use the mouse to drag the map or change its magnification, the map disappears for a second or two (showing then the whole earth map in black and white) and then reappears again.

Switching off or on the graphics processor makes no difference.

Does anybody have the same issue and what can be done to repair it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

This problem surfaced recently and has been acknowledged by Adobe. Most likely it was caused by a change made by Google to their servers. Please add your me-too vote and follow the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, and you'll be notified when the status of the bug changes: Lightroom: Map module keeps flashing "map offline" when it's not | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem surfaced recently and has been acknowledged by Adobe. Most likely it was caused by a change made by Google to their servers. Please add your me-too vote and follow the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, and you'll be notified when the status of the bug changes: Lightroom: Map module keeps flashing "map offline" when it's not | Photoshop Family Customer Communi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 has been released and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines