Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Omit Web Items Submitted by Others from Your Web App Search Results

Engaged ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a site where users will create their own web app items which only they can see, edit and delete. However, when using the web app search form within their secured zone, with the form on a secured page in the same zone, the results pull up ALL web app items from other users. I just want the user to pull up their own and not be able to see others submitted by others.

This is the code that is produced on the search results below. You can see that I have the ability to view (aka "print") each item. Problem is the second one in red is not my submitted web app item, but another's using the same webapp, in the same secured zone. When I look at the list of my submitted web apps, I don't see that 2nd one in my list, it only shows up in the search results. How can I filter just the user's submitted apps and not allow anyone to see others?

Another irk is that the search result is not allowing the EDIT and DELETE button for my own submitted web apps to show up from the layout. 

----------------------start code----------------------

<div class="webappsearchresults" id="webappsearchresults35312">

<div class="lineitemWrapper">

<div class="lineitemName"><a   href="/physician-visit/adams-first-visit">Adam's First Visit</a></div>

<div class="lineitemDelete">

<ul>

<li></li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="lineitemPrint">

<ul>

<li><a href="/physician-visit/adams-first-visit" target="_blank">print</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="lineitemEdit">

<ul>

<li></li>

</ul>

</div>

<br style="clear:both;" /></div>

<div class="lineitemWrapper">

<div class="lineitemName"><a   href="/physician-visit/bridget-jolin-3-29-17">Bridget Jolin - Group 3-29-17</a></div>

<div class="lineitemDelete">

<ul>

<li></li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="lineitemPrint">

<ul>

<li><a href="/physician-visit/bridget-jolin-3-29-17" target="_blank">print</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="lineitemEdit">

<ul>

<li></li>

</ul>

</div>

<br style="clear:both;" /></div>

----------------------end code ----------------------

Thanks in advance.

Teejay

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines