Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making Edit Button Visible on Web App Search Result for Item

Engaged ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

After doing a search for a web app item, using the web app search form for that web app, I want to show an edit button with the listing. Is there any way to do that, as currently it is not following the layout that I set up, omitting the edit and delete buttons. My details is use for another purpose.

Here is my code for the for the Alternate List Template

<div class="lineitemWrapper">

<div class="lineitemName">{tag_name}</div>

<div class="lineitemDelete">

<ul>

<li>{tag_delete}</li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="lineitemPrint">

<ul>

<li><a href="{tag_itemurl_nolink}" target="_blank">print</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="lineitemEdit">

<ul>

<li>{tag_edit}</li>

</ul>

</div>

<br style="clear:both;" /></div>

Again, thanks for your input and assistance.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Edit tag default is something that shows up once you are logged in because you can only do that once you are logged in AND the owner of that web app item.

If you are looking to have anyone edit any webapp - You can not do that unless everyone is logged in as the same CRM entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit tag default is something that shows up once you are logged in because you can only do that once you are logged in AND the owner of that web app item.

If you are looking to have anyone edit any webapp - You can not do that unless everyone is logged in as the same CRM entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

I am logged in, but also see other web app items. I have added the web app, its items, search and search results pages to the zone too.  Still getting all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you output just webapps then a person will see them all.

module_webappscustomer | Business Catalyst Developers
The above module will only show the person the items they own.
That is the only way you can have the owned items only show.

Edit can be added to list and detail and will ONLY show when logged in. But will render.
I can not remember if it renders on all items and you get access denied on items when you click or only show on items you own. I think it is the latter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any  insight on how to pull {module_webappsresults} into the {module_webappscustomer}? I've trying to find a parameter that shows only customer-submitted items that the user created. I am using the {module_webappscustomer} module everywhere else with success. There has got to be a way to filter them.

Thanks for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the scope of current paginated page of results and a customer webapp items are less then 501...

If you have a collection of the web app items for customer and you Map the ID's or names for example to that you have an array of those. You can make that just some text.

So you have 12321,1231,213,123,545542,12341

You then have the ID of the search result item and you can say If contains in the string show otherwise dont.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines