Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe app simultaneously on two PCs

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there any possible way to use Adobe applications from a server simultaneously on 2 different PCs connected by remote desktop? Maybe by purchasing another license?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cristall,

Please refer below link for Creative Cloud usage on multiple machine queries.

On how many computers can I use my Creative Cloud subscription?

Creative Cloud License on multiple Computers

Regards

Himanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do understand that one license cannot run on multiple devices simultaneously. Is it possible to have 5 licenses (e.g. 5 Premeire Pro applications) on the same server, so five users can use it at the same time? With that being said, CPU usage will be too high for support so we are thinking of using VMware to virtualize it. Is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, as far as I know, regular Cloud programs do not run from a server at all, they must be installed on an individual computer

Second, you may need the "anywhere" program

http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeanywhere/faq.html

Adobe Anywhere http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeanywhere.html

http://www.creativeimpatience.com/adobe-anywhere-enterprise-solution/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using this software called TSplus which is a remote desktop application. Thus, I've successfully installed Adobe Premiere Pro onto the server and using the TSplus software to access the Premiere Pro through another computer.

The problem that I am facing is that only one PC is able to access Premiere Pro. However, I want multiple computers to be able to access Premiere Pro through the server at the same time.

So I am wondering if the application Premiere Pro on the server is able to have multiple licenses to allow multiple users to access it at the same time? Yes/No. If no, are there any suggestions which will allow multiple computers to access the application at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Adobe softwares are not working in multiple instance .It means that you can't run an Adobe applidation 2 times on the same machine.

If you want to use it remotly from two distant remote desktop ,the application needs to run two time on the server and it's not possible .

This is not related to number of license but to the way Adobe apps .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines