• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I edit AE motion graphic Template

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to AE and have been sent a After Effect news motion graphic template purchased from video blocks and need to change some text and pictures

I have changed the text & pictures per instructions sent with it  and when rendered the changes not showing.

I must be doing something wrong any advice welcome  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or this.  Try again   Consider the Lobster

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac operating system OS Sierra v10.12.5  my AE 14.2.1.34 is a new download , I am new to adobe After Effects I have follow these instructions but can not it working

Description:

NEWS PACKAGE - all package of NEWS motion graphic necessary for the televisional broadcasting.

Included:

15sec INTRO,

Lower 3rd,

two BUMPs (with alpha-chanel),

two 30 sec loopable clear BACKGROUND,

two 30 sec loopable LIVE BACKGROUND.

Very easy to edit, resolution - Full HD 1920x1080.

EDITABLE PROPERTIES: Text and logo content. Color scheme correction.

CAN NOT EDIT: Movement of the camera, scene elements location (3D software prerender)

Instruction:

1. Open folder "ReplaceYourFinalTextOrLogo" and replace your final or logo in "ReplaceYourFinalTextOrLogo " composition

2. Open folder "ReplaceYourMedia" and replace media in compositions "01_ReplaceYourMedia" - "05_ReplaceYourMedia"

3. Replace titles in "01_LowerThird_TOP LINE" - "06_Live_RIGHT BOTTOM LINE" compositions in "ReplaceYourText" folder

5. Open "02_OPEN_to_RENDER_HD1080" composition and use "Effects Control" on SETTINGS layer to change elements color scheme globally

6. Open "03_LOWER_THIRD_to_RENDER_HD1080" composition, press "0" to go to "0" marker and use "Effects Control" on SETTINGS layer to adjust color

To adjust LOGO position - unlock LOGO POSITION layer and move this layer to change position of your logo.

7. Render your compositions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 12.23.37.png

Just taken a screen shot if this helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi yeekoow,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines