• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interface size

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer at work today, and I can't get my Photoshop interface size sized correctly. I'm using  Photoshop CC 2017. Just downloaded yesterday.

Computer is an Intel Xeon CPU E5-2560 v4 @ 2.20GHz  2.20 GHz (2 processors) 32 GB ram, 64-bit operating system. When I set the interface at 100%, it's tiny. When I set it at 200% it's too big. I need a resolution in between.

I use two 24" Lenovo monitors. Not sure about the specs. Was just told they are "engineering monitors", so they are hi-res I guess.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

If you user windows you can user windows scaling by making a registry mod and adding an external manifest file into Photoshop folder. The next release on windows will not need any mods you will be able to do it in Windows Photoshop's launching icon properties. Dos a search if you need the mods it has  been poster many times.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you user windows you can user windows scaling by making a registry mod and adding an external manifest file into Photoshop folder. The next release on windows will not need any mods you will be able to do it in Windows Photoshop's launching icon properties. Dos a search if you need the mods it has  been poster many times.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same question and I did what you said. But after that the words in Photoshop get blurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you viewing your document zoomed 100% actual pixels.  Windows scaling should not cause much softting.  At any other zoom persent your are not looking at you image. Photoshop is displaying a quickly scaled image of your images scaled quickly for performance not image quality.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I mean the interface becomes unclear. The menu on the menu bar is soften,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When ever you scale something up in size the image will soften You scaling you display to a lower resolution. Thing display larger and softer. When  you scale 2x 3x etc there still softening however there are no rounding errors full pixels can be used.  2X use 4pixels for each image pixels  for 3x 9pixels  are used for each pixel. At setting like 1.25x  1.5x 1.75x thing get messy. How do you split pixels into sub pixel sizes.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines