• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CC asks me to complete my profile and register my product

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until I clicked the notification just now, InDesign CC, for which I have a payed subscription, notified me to complete my Adobe profile and register my product every time I launched the application. Upon clicking the notification InDesign sent me to log in to my Adobe account, which i did. My account information tells me I have an active subscription for InDesign, but that "You have no registered products."

My subscribed InDesign CC works just fine, so why did it keep reminding me to register my product? How do I register a subscribed Adobe CC application? Is it even possible? I thought registration was only used for products bought on physical media before Adobe started with its subscription model.

I've searched applicable parts of Adobe's web site quite thoroughly but have yet to find an answer to this conundrum.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I checked your account and I can see the active subscription for Indesign under your Adobe ID.

Could you please login to your adobe.com account and check the same if you are able to find the subscription listed?

Also, please your profile info here: Adobe ID

Let me know if you still see any difference in your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines