• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imports in LR5

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LR5 and all went well until a few weeks ago I upgraded to macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Now I cannot import any images. I have them on my hard disk and LR shows the folders, but no images.

Can anyone advise?  I tried a test version LR6 but the same happened.

Arthur

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Click on Copy

Make sure the Destination Panel on the right is present and expanded and has a valid destination folder selected. If it is not present, right click (Windows) or Ctrl-click (Mac) in the middle of words "File Handling", then select Destination from the drop down menu.

Click back to ADD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain in a lot more detail. Show us screen captures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the import page, the following shows what I see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you did something wrong, or if the forum software is mis-behaving, but your screen capture does not appear. Could you please try again, or describe the problem with lots and lots of detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 14.00.39.pngI'll try again - if the screen shot works, it's better than describing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on Copy

Make sure the Destination Panel on the right is present and expanded and has a valid destination folder selected. If it is not present, right click (Windows) or Ctrl-click (Mac) in the middle of words "File Handling", then select Destination from the drop down menu.

Click back to ADD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant!

Many thanks

Arthur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines