• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make people disappear ?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i making a football video and i've got that piece of footage that last 43 frames :

fghj.jpg

footage it self : https://youtu.be/4NMIWvlgL7E

and during these 43 frames i want to get rid of all the player exept the guy in the red circle that has the ball ( make them disappear )

I've tried to duplicate that layer freeze frame it and cute pieces out of it with the mask tool to put them on top of the clip, but it doesn't work ( i did track the footage and apply it to the pieces ). the probleme is that the camera that took this video moves in a weird way.

So if any one has an idea of how i could do that it would be very nice of you

PS : if you got time to waste could you do it for me please ? if you can, please send me an email here [Personal info removed by moderator] and i'll send you the clip.

thanks a lot for your time and your answers and please excuse my bad english ( i'm french that's why )

gaspar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

That looks like game capture footage. I'd motion stabilize the shot to remove all camera motion, add new layers where you clone out the other players or copy a frame where the players are not in the shot, then put the camera motion back in the shot and add it to the overlays by adding a null to the composition, tying the null's position property to the animated Anchor Point that Motion stabilizing creates with a simple expression by simply dragging the pickwhip to the Anchor Point of the origina

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You already gave us the clip     I'll do it for you for $10 per frame.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

$10 a frame is it that hard ?, then i better my self but how can i do it ?

answering threw another account because i cannot connect anymore...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i already made the player disapear by duplication layers and using the mask tool, but the probleme is that the tracking doesn't work so well so it doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like game capture footage. I'd motion stabilize the shot to remove all camera motion, add new layers where you clone out the other players or copy a frame where the players are not in the shot, then put the camera motion back in the shot and add it to the overlays by adding a null to the composition, tying the null's position property to the animated Anchor Point that Motion stabilizing creates with a simple expression by simply dragging the pickwhip to the Anchor Point of the original footage, then move the CTI to the first keyframe for the anchor point and parent the footage and the overlays that remove the other players to the null.

EZ, but frankly, $10/frame is a real deal. This stuff can be tedious. There is no one click one effect solution to the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick Gerard i've covered all the player but i didn't really undertood what you said about camera tracking .

could you explain it to me in a diferent way please

sorry i'm not too good in english

thanks for your time

that's where i am :

disappear.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To use mocha plug-in would be a good solution. This tutorial video may help you about what you want to do. There are many tutorials in mocha web site.

Quick Tutorial: Remove Objects with mocha Pro plug-in in After Effects « Imagineer Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines