• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is bsscftp.txt?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 24, 2008 Oct 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our documentation projects I upload to our companies intranet for them to review individual topics. It's a large project with some 2500 topics. If I make just one or two changes, it always uploads a bsscftp.txt file for each subdirectory (which seems to take a while to upload). What is this file for? Where does it come from? I looked for it in my project directories but couldn't find it. Any info?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2008 Oct 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jared

Are you uploading via the Smart Publishing Wizard?

I'm guessing that you are. You may not know it as the SPW, and instead just see a "Publish" button at the end of the generation. The point being that I believe this file is one created during the process of publishing. When you publish, (depending on settings) a list is maintained of all the files involved. That way if only one or two change, you only publish the changed files and not the entire project. This can save time.

Hopefully this was helpful... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp