• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dollar Photo Club - The Pain Never Ends

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I joined Adobe Stock because I had approximately 70 unused Dollar Photo Credits in April 2016.  I spent months trying to get the credits transferred over being passed back and forth between DPC and Adobe before I gave up.  At this point I had already paid for 30 stock images from adobe so I left it as the rate was low.  I never got a renewal notice in April this year so it came and went without me getting any warning.  I happened to notice it on my credit card bill this month.  Suddenly my monthly bill is 3 times as much and if I want to cancel it is another $135.99 USD.

1) Never got the DPC that enticed me to sign up

2) Never got the renewal notice (it is not in my junk mail)

3) Never got a reasonable explanation despite multiple attempts with Customer Service.

It's a really hard pill to swallow.  $135.99 to cancel a service I never really wanted in the first place except to be able to use what I had already paid for.  The whole thing is terrible customer service.  Has anyone had any luck with this type of situation because I am at my wits end? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Hi Karin,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been through.

Were you able to Contact Customer Care to get more details on this issue? If yes, please help me with the case reference number for your interaction.

If not, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that they can verify your account details and help you further.

Let me know if you have any additional queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karin,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been through.

Were you able to Contact Customer Care to get more details on this issue? If yes, please help me with the case reference number for your interaction.

If not, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that they can verify your account details and help you further.

Let me know if you have any additional queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Care multiple times with the original migration but that was a year ago.  I spoke with them last night at length but they told me they were getting a manager on chat and no one ever came back so I ended the session.  Case #0222614096

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Karin, I have escalated the case to the relevant team and they will be contacting you shortly.

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started