Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No watermark Preview in Develop module

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version: 6.12

Previously in lightroom I was able to see a preview of the watermark in the develop module prior to exporting it

Now I do not get a preview but the watermark is applied during export

Does anyone know why I can't see preview of watermark prior to export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

I agree with Rikk that the watermark has never been visible in the Develop module.   In the Export module it is only visible when you chose the "Edit Watermarks" dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe that watermarks have ever been visible in Develop.  They are visible in the Watermark Editor, Web, Print, Slideshow, and Book modules.  Is it possible you were exporting JPEGs from the Print module instead of the Develop module?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rikk

Thanks for update - but I am fairly certain that I was able to see the watermark in the develop module after I had selected Export and ticked the watermark box - but now I do not see it

The exported images do have the watermark

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 17.09.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Rikk that the watermark has never been visible in the Develop module.   In the Export module it is only visible when you chose the "Edit Watermarks" dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Bob and Rickk - I think I am confusing lightroom with another program I use, Paint shop pro, which does show watermark prior to export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines