• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keylight settings to remove noise on presenter

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, does anyone have any experience using keylight in AE for green screen? We’ve created a quick one to one sales video to send to a prospect and I can’t figure out how to get rid of the noise on Matt’s shirt in the video below. I was wondering if someone could suggest which settings to tweak inside keylight to remove the noise? Here’s the video…https://salecycle.wistia.com/medias/9697lxgiux

And here are my current keylight settings...

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 16.08.56.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Depending on the shot you may need to tweak a bunch of settings. A more useful screenshot would be of the entire UI with the modified properties of the layer you are having problems with revealed. Just select the River Island Pitch layer and press the U key twice. I'll bet that you have only tweaked a couple of the settings. Right off the top it looks like clip black and clip white are the only significant adjustments.

Keylight, especially with difficult to key footage, requires a bunch of tweaki

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the shot you may need to tweak a bunch of settings. A more useful screenshot would be of the entire UI with the modified properties of the layer you are having problems with revealed. Just select the River Island Pitch layer and press the U key twice. I'll bet that you have only tweaked a couple of the settings. Right off the top it looks like clip black and clip white are the only significant adjustments.

Keylight, especially with difficult to key footage, requires a bunch of tweaking and to know what to use you should type Keylight in the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE and study the help files and community resources. It's almost never a 2 or 3 parameter effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I can’t figure out how to get rid of the noise on Matt’s shirt in the video below.

this looks like Keylight's notorious color correction adjustment causing noise on your footage. I recommend using intermediate result instead of final result and adding the advanced spill suppressor effect to reduce the green spill instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines