• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Zoom Effect Trouble With The Offset

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a quick zoom effect that you would see in a Sam Kolder video. Overall, my video works fine. Except when I use the Offset effect, when I keyframe and shift the center to the person that I want the zoom to focus on. Instead, it makes this jump across my person that I want to focus on and then goes back to the person like a boomerang. I tried to fix the Offset keyframes in the Graph Editor but even with the Easy Ease In and Out tools, I can't really edit the graph's curves.

I'm having trouble explaining this. If you have even the faintest idea what I'm talking about, then input would really help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to figure out what you're aiming for. If you can post from screenshots or even your project, I'll be happy to help out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi henryjohnston,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines