• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop jams

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any help please. My computor jams when i am processing raw files. I have to crash computor to escape. I have just bought cc PS and LR about 3 months ago. It worked well for about a month and a half. My laptop screen goes black or blank at times. I noticed a new start up pretty photo and thought must be CC putting uplike calander photos at start up or windows 10. The PS proccesing page sometimes disapairs and the suround is still there miniss the photo on the work space. I am a new be to the CC as in the past I have worked with Jpg on PS elements but not Raw maybe finger trouble.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Could you please post a screenshot to illustrate the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry its taken so long. got someone to look and found re loading PS. did not totally fix problem as it looked like a graphic card maybe problem. Mine is R7 M360 and could not find one to down load. also Graphic card is not ticked giving me a driver error. Also library not signed properly. Have included screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have included screen shots.

It does not seem so.

Please post images on the Forum directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines