Expand my Community achievements bar.

Activating Personalization Block in AEM (Adobe Campaign Standard Integration)

Level 1

I am using Adobe Campaign Standard and have created a personalization block under Resource > Content Blocks. However, my custom block never gets activated in the list of personalization blocks in AEM. It works well when I create a delivery. The AEM and Adobe Campaign connection, as well as synching, is working too.

Is there other configuration needed to activate it in AEM?

In version 6, there is a handy checkbox for this but apparently everything changes in the Standard version.

1253721_pastedImage_1.png

1253722_pastedImage_2.png

I know there is a section in Integrating with Adobe Campaign 6.1​  about  personalization fields and block but it only gives details on version 6.

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

This should work. Content blocks are dynamically retrieved. Can you check that you are using the correct cloud service in the content properties in AEM? If you are using the correct cloud service, can you try resetting it (still in the page properties to force refreshing the data).

Let me know,

Florent

Level 1

Hi Florent,

Thanks mate for your inputs. We are using the correct cloud configuration. Change inside the page content is syncing well in my delivery, so I think the connection is intact.

My newsletter page inherits cloud service configuration. I tried removing and adding the said inheritance in the page properties, as well as manually remove and add my desired Configuration Reference, but it has no effect.

Ken

Level 1

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue. I created few content blocks in Adobe Campaign Standard but when I edit the page in AEM I can only see 26 of them. It is not clear why that 26 and how can I display all the others?

Thanks

Manuel

Level 1

Hi Florent,

I am facing the same issue. I created few content blocks in Adobe Campaign Standard but when I edit the page in AEM I can only see 26 of them. It is not clear why that 26 and how can I display all the others?

Thanks

Manuel

Level 10

Hi Manuel,

From the feedback I've had, you should be able to see them all. This could be a configuration issue or a bug.

I'd recommend creating a ticket to our Support team so your configuration can be checked.

Please let us know when this is solved for future similar cases.

If I hear more about this specific issue in the meantime, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Florent

Level 1

Hi florentlb,

Neolane confirmed that is a bug and now they are looking at it with R&D Adobe. However, there is a workaround that got me other the line and is to update the id of the content block in the AEM template.

Manuel