• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm creating a site for a for myself that has a daily upload about showcasing houses around the world. What`s the best/fastest way off daily updating is?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I`m ArchitectJ and I am trying to make myself an website about showcasing houses around the world. But I got some issues.

One of them being the ability of making my website fast and easy to work with for updating it daily.

So I already made an page with 12 houses showcasing and when you press one of the houses you will go to another page where you will see all the details from the houses and a lot of pictures as well.

Now my question is: I will daily upload a new house on my site but I want to have my newest upload in the first place in row.

Is there an easy and fast way to place my newest video on the first place?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Yes. Did you ever see this icon to the left of your Muse screen?

Screen.jpg

If you click onto an element of your page, this icon becomes visible.

By dragging it, you can move all page content below the selected element up- or downwards as you like.

Alternatively, you can double click onto this icon, what selects all elements below, and set the x/y values manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Did you ever see this icon to the left of your Muse screen?

Screen.jpg

If you click onto an element of your page, this icon becomes visible.

By dragging it, you can move all page content below the selected element up- or downwards as you like.

Alternatively, you can double click onto this icon, what selects all elements below, and set the x/y values manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines