• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I chat with someone from Adobe sales concerning either an upgrade of Premier Elements or trying Premier Pro?

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get to chat with someone from Adobe sales?

Considering two options.  Upgrade Premier Elements/Photoshop Elements 15 v. Using Premier Pro.

My laptop is failing, so I would like to know if I acquire either, will I be able to transfer it to a newer computer.

Also, would like to use the trial of Pro, but I would like to know the terms and conditions of that trial.

Lastly, does Pro come with a Photoshop.

Adobe makes it very difficult to get answers and in so doing argue for Apple.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can reach Adobe Sales here: tel:+18005850774

Purchase by phone: 800-585-0774

Premiere Pro is available as a single app. You can see the plan details here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

The trial is for 7-days only so if you are contemplating upgrading to a new computer you may want to wait until then to keep the transition from the trial to the full version smooth. The bullets below indicate what a single user license with Premiere Pro includes

Single App

US$1999/mo

• Latest version of selected app
  • Your own portfolio website and premium fonts
  • 20 GB of cloud storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I spoke with Adobe Sales on the phone. Learned about Steve G's

tutorial for PE 15 and did all of them.

Suggest all potential upgraders of PE do his tutorials.

-david lee

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Sheena Kaul <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines