• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible customer service?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had a terrible experience contacting customer service? My account auto renewed without permission for an entire year. (Aka huge cancelation fees and auto withdrawal) I tried to cancel and was promised by representatives that they would cancel future charges and refund me. But i keep getting charged and customer service refuses to contact me the following day as promised. It's been a week and I am still waiting a response. I've never experienced worse customer service. Hoping someone has insight on how to contact Adobe customer service without being filled with false promises or ignored.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto renewals are clearly indicated in the license agreement, so that should not have been a surprise for you as long as you read such things.  Similarly, if you read thru the forums you will likely find plenty of people who neglected to read the license agreement and had no other option but to complain about not having done so.  You should see that many of them also suffered what you are considering "horrible customer service."  

There is no magic formula for contacting Support, though you can try locating one of the employees that visits these forums and try sending them a private message.  I will link your posting in another forum with a topic dedicated to people having difficulty cancelling their subscriptions.

Otherwise...

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandra,

I apologize for the terrible support experience that you have been through and it is definitely not what we want to provide you.

Please help me with your case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can help you further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Case number: 0222538758

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have escalated the case to the relevant team and they will be reaching out to you.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! Horrible support from Adobe. THE WORST. The support is not empowered to do anything unless you escalate, escalate, escalate, escalate, escalate, and escalate.

I have been on 4 chats for over 2 hours each and 2 phone calls for over 2 hours each. That is 12 HOURS! They did not understand me or my situation. On the chat sessions, they help others and try to multitask. I know because I was on 2 simulations chats with the same person. She apparently did not realize it. She forwarded 1 of my sessions to her floor manager while keeping me on the other one.

I am supposed to get a solution on Monday. As I said, they are not empowered to provide solutions. Hopefully they took the correct notes to fix my issue.

It is extremely stressful. I am looking to other solutions to avoid using Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zachary,

I apologize for the trouble and poor support experience.

I tried to check the issue in your account but I do not see any support interactions made by you under the Adobe ID on forums.

Is there a case reference number that you can provide me for your interaction with support so that I can help you out?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines