• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amateur Problem (screencast video inside)

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have just begun and ran up against a little challenge,

I made a 90 sec screencast video to show you. It is related to a thin white bar above footer on 1 page but not another.

click to watch:

Recording #785

Thanks so much!

Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Hi guys,

The 3 of us are back again. As you can see I am reluctant about sending a file (right now) but will prob have to create a drop box account down the road and share.

In the meantime, I figured it out.

On the home page I had a browser Fill the same color a the footer (black).

In the page with white bar, the browser fill was white.

Thanks.

6 year working with Freeway Pro (UK) and their help. I will get adjusted to the ways of the Muse forum.

cheers,

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again (just as in your other thread): Without .muse file nobody will be able to help you, because this can have at least 20 reasons. Give us a .muse file (-> Dropbox or similar) with only the image and the footer bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might have to do with your Master page settings.

So, the video shows your issue but without a .muse (like in the other thread we had recently this day) we cannot really help.

It is more about guessing and assuming.

So, give it a try and send as a, reduced to your issue and only those two pages with the corresponding masters a .muse via dropbox, CC or similar file sharing.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

The 3 of us are back again. As you can see I am reluctant about sending a file (right now) but will prob have to create a drop box account down the road and share.

In the meantime, I figured it out.

On the home page I had a browser Fill the same color a the footer (black).

In the page with white bar, the browser fill was white.

Thanks.

6 year working with Freeway Pro (UK) and their help. I will get adjusted to the ways of the Muse forum.

cheers,

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simpler than Dropbox: When installing a CC application, you have a „Creative Cloud Files“ folder on your machine. Everything you put in there is synchronised with Creative Cloud.

You reach „Creative Cloud fFiles“ by clicking onto the gear wheel next to your avatar in the CC Desktop App.

Going to this folder, right clicking onto the file you placed within, shows the command „Copy Link“ (or something like that in English).

By the way: You didn’t solve your „white line“ issue, you simply hid it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks G!

I will surely get on board with this when the next situation arises. You have been more than patient and I appreciate it! I love the business catalyst thing too as a quick way to send someone the site before finished.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines