• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching issues (PLEASE HELP ME! :o(.....)

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can someone can help me please?

I have this problem since at least 1 month and it drive me crazy!!!!

Please, do this test for me (you don't need a subscription to do the test) :

STEP 1 : Go to this image on Adobe Stock : 92717872

STEP 2 : Click on it and choose «See more» at the right bottom

STEP 3 : Go completely to the bottom (there's 4 pages of similars pictures)

STEP 4 : Click to see page 2 or «Next»

RESULT FOR ME : I have a new page with this message : Sorry, no results were found with that term.

(sometime it redirect me on an other page with absolutely no link with my research)

It's the same thing for each images! I have 108 credits and I can't search images that I want.

Adobe support told me «Please note that we weren’t able to reproduce this issue and hence it seems to be a browser specific issue.»

But I know 4 person that expect the same issue and I have the problem with Safari and Google Chrome. (OS 10.9.5)

Maybe if we're many they will try to find what's happen?

Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Hi Ève,

The fix is now live. Please let us know if you see any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

I've seen some reports regarding search and will be following up with our engineering team about your issue. Can you tell me which browser you are using? Can you reproduce this behavior on other browsers? I'm thinking this may be a Safari issue, but not reproducible on Chrome, can you please confirm?

Thank you,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for your answer.

I have the same problem with : Safari : 9.0.1 AND Google Chrome : 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit)

I have the OS 10.9.5 (but two other person have Yosemite and have the same issue.

Let me know please because I have lots of credit and I can't search images. It's a real problem for me

Thank you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again!

I found someone else with the same issue with : OS El Capitan 10.11.4 with Google Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This has been reported to our engineering team.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Any progress in this case?

I've found someone else who made the test and everything work fine for her :

She have OSX 10.9.5 and Safari 9.0.3

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eve,

Your version of Safari isn't as new as your friend's who is able to search. Can you try upgrading your Safari browser?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for you answer but :

if it's a Safari issue, why I still have the problem with Google chrome?

I can't update my Safari browser because it mean I have to update my OS and I can't do that for the moment.

Or, do you have an other browser to propose that I can download?

Let me know please,

Ève

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eve,

I can only suggest Firefox, but I don't think it will solve your issue. I too can reproduce the problem so am a little surprised that someone is not seeing the issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll work with the engineering to have this fixed but I do not have an ETA for when that will be.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok! I'm happy that you're able to reproduce the problem!

You know, i'm not the only one who have this problem.

I know 3 others persons with the problem for the moment.

Regarding this problem and the indeterminate time for the solution, I wish to stop my subscription (monthly plan) but keep access to my credit so when the problem will be resolve i will be able to use adequately Stock Adobe. Because now, I'm not functional and the credits continue to be added (I have 117 credit now)

Please contact me (maybe in private?) to see how to proceed.

Thanks,

Ève

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eve,

If you wish to cancel your subscription, I would suggest you to download the remaining assets because you can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Also, you can refer Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but you don't seem to understand the situation.

The option «see more» is necessary to search adquately and it's not functional now.

So, I can't search the images I need for this moment.

I cannot download 117 images without make an effective research.

I understand your membership rules but I think that you first responsibility is to provide a 100% functional site.

I pay for a service that don't work well so I thing you should propose me something right (like a refundish or other) or resolve the problem ASAP because my credits continue to be added. :o(

Thank you for your comprehension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eve,

I understand your frustration. I've received notification that your issue is scheduled to be addressed in the next release cycle. I appreciate your candid feedback and have forwarded your comments to the team working on this issue. The soonest the issue would be resolved would be the first half of next month. I realize that this is not soon enough so to make up for the time you won't be able to use your licenses and in appreciation for your feedback I have grant you some additional licenses that will expire in one year.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does I understand that I will not have to pay for the next year for my membership? It start at next august?

Please confirm that I understand well your proposal.

Ève

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eve,

The additional licenses that have been granted to you will expire on 22nd July 2018. However, you will be billed according to your Adobe Stock one- year subscription plan and the next billing date will be 14th August 2017.

Let us know in case you have any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by «additional licenses»? Additionnal images?

I don't want additional images! I've already have 127 images and I can't use the search tool to find the pictures that I want.

As I said before :

"I pay for a service that don't work well so I thing you should propose me something RIGHT (like a refundish or other) or resolve the problem ASAP because my credits continue to be added."

I try to help you too find a solution by providing you many information but you don't help me if you give me additional images.

At this time, after more than 1 month to write to Adobe support to help you to solve the issue, I think that you should proceed to a refunding of my July month.

Next, you shoul not charge me as long as the problem is resolve!

It's simple, if you want that I pay, you should resolve the bug on the site.

I'm sorry but I have lose many time on that and I think it's your responsability to provide a website who work well to respect to the people who have a membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The issue has been resolved.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I was so excited when I saw your post this morning.

Unfortunately, the problem is still there.

I tested it on Safari and Google chrome again.

Someone else test it for me. Same issue with :

Yosemite 10.10.5, with Chrome and Safari.

Can I also have an answer for my post #15 please?

Thank you,

Ève

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a post on a group of graphic designer and I asked to people to made the test for me.

Here's few result :

Same issue with :

• Yosemite 10.10.5 (Chrome, Safari)

• Lion (Firefox)

• OS X El Capitain (Firefox)

• Win8.1 enterprise (Firefox, Chrome, Opera & IE11)

OK with :

• Windows 10 pro (Chrome)

On Android :

When the person click on «Next» the site bring her back to a default research page with many many images (million of images) not link to the initial research. (I have the same issue with some images but it was more easy to asked people to make the test with the same image.)

----

IMPORTANT :

Also, we've analysed the URLs and I think the bug is linked to this parameter «similia_id» who don't follow with the «See next» button.

----

I really wish that all this answers will help you to resolve the bug.

Until it will resolved I wish to have a refund of my July month please as your website isn't 100% functionnal.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eve,

I haven't heard any more complaints on this issue but since you are still facing this issue, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that we can do some technical troubleshooting to help you fix the issue.

Additionally, for your other question, it seems that your account was credited with some extra licenses in order to compensate for this issue as we don't have any refund policy around this scenario. You can definitely check with the support team further on this.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Should I understand that you think I'm the only to have the problem? I mean I talk to many person of this problem on a designer Facebook group and I can swear that many other person have the same problem.

Should I understand that you need other complaints if not you will consider that I'm only an exception?

I've already advised the customer care and what they propose my didn't work. (I was in contact with Mini Kumari - Case number : 0189042874). That why I wrote this post on this forum. I wish that it's will be resolve asap and I do everything as I can to help you with provide you some informations.

Didn't you read my last post regarding the URLs? It seem to be a good direction for you to search to resolve the problem.

---

As I said before (post #15 on july 25) :

«What do you mean by «additional licenses»? Additionnal images?

I don't want additional images! I've already have 127 images and I can't use the search tool to find the pictures that I want.»

---

Maybe you don't have a refund policy but I think you should make an exception regarding all the time I've lost since 1 1/2 month to trying to help you to resolve a bug on YOUR website.

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, Eve.

Our engineering team has been working on the issue and it is scheduled to be fixed on the Adobe Stock site next week. There was a misunderstanding and some folks thought the fix was already live.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much EBQ,

I really appreciate you intervention in this case and all you answer to me.

You seem to really care about people and you offer a great customer support.

I wish that you've right and that everything will be fix the next week as you've wrote.

Thanks a lot,

Ève

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ève,

The fix is now live. Please let us know if you see any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ!

I'm without words! It's seems correct!

Thank you very much for your support.

It's very appreciated!

Have a good day! 

Ève

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started